Prayer for Writers
(taken from Saintly Support: A Prayer for Every Problem)

May the Lord guide me and all those who write for a living. Through your prayers, St. Frances de Sales, I ask for your intercession as I attempt to bring the written word to the world. Let us pray that God takes me in the palm of His hand and inspires my creativity and inspires my success. St. Francis de Sales, you understand the dedication required in this profession. Pray for God to inspire and allow ideas to flow. In His name, let my words reflect my faith for others to read. Amen.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Note from Me

Thank you for following "That's the Spirit". Please bear with me in posting as my schedule is quite full. Although I must say your comments encourage me to post more often, so keep them coming! Also, any comments on how this site can be improved or changed are welcome. Many blessings to you all +

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for posting ,i look forward to reading your messages thank you

Anonymous said...

I have been reading your post for a couple of weeks now and I want to tell you that after reading your blog I have been craving church and in the last 3 weeks I have gone to church twice,I hope you realize how you have helped me find church again thank you

Anonymous said...

Praise God! I'm happy to be used in such a way. May you continue to be filled with grace and find joy in the Sacraments of the Holy Mother Church.